Information gathered on this site is not sold or otherwise shared with any third parties. Information is for Leveraging Impact use only.
- This Site collects personal information such as name, company, address, phone numbers, fax numbers, and e-mail addresses (“Personally Identifiable Information”) from visitors who voluntarily submit a feedback/inquiry form, send electronic mail to Leveraging Impact, register for events, subscribe to newsletters, submit resumes through the Site, or otherwise voluntarily submit such information to Leveraging Impact through or because of the Site. Personally Identifiable Information collected through this Site is saved in a Leveraging Impact contact database where it may be combined with pre-existing contact information in the database.
- Leveraging Impact does not collect Personally Identifiable Information about visitors except when specifically and knowingly provided by such individuals.
- Personally Identifiable Information may be used by Leveraging Impact to contact you regarding specific programs, products, and services.
- Personally Identifiable Information may also be used by Leveraging Impact to send you surveys regarding current services or potential new services that may be offered, as well as to send you newsletters, event notices and announcements, and promotional materials regarding specific Leveraging Impact programs, products, and services. If you no longer wish to receive such messages from Leveraging Impact, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and type “Remove” or send a letter to the same effect to Contact List Administrator, Leveraging Impact LLC, 30 Palmer Lane, Portola Valley, CA 94028. Along these lines, please note that Leveraging Impact has a company policy in place to ensure compliance with CAN-SPAM legislation.
- Leveraging Impact takes commercially appropriate measures to safeguard the Personally Identifiable Information that you share with us. As such, we use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your Personally Identifiable Information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. For example, we store the Personal Identifiable Information you provide on computer systems with limited access, which are located in controlled facilities. When we transmit highly confidential information (such as a credit card number) over the Internet, we protect it through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol.
- Leveraging Impact occasionally enlists vendors to provide services on our behalf, such as handling the processing and delivery of mailings, providing customer support, processing transactions, or performing statistical analysis of our services. We will only provide those vendors with the Personally Identifiable Information that they need to deliver the service. They are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information and are prohibited from using that information for any other purpose.
- Leveraging Impact may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, however, your Personally Identifiable information (e-mail, name, address, telephone number, etc.) is not transferred to the third party.
- In the event that Leveraging Impact is involved in an acquisition event with another company (i.e., merger, sale of assets, etc.), such Personally Identifiable Information collected under this Policy will potentially be part of the assets transferred. In that instance, you will be notified via a notice on our Site for 30 days prior to a change of ownership or control of such Personally Identifiable Information, with such notice also indicating whether your Personally Identifiable Information will be used in manner different from that stated at the time of collection. After receipt of such notice, you may (as you can at any time) remove such Personally Identifiable Information pursuant to paragraph 4 above.
- Leveraging Impact may access and/or disclose your Personally Identifiable Information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on the Site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Leveraging Impact, including this Site; or (c) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Leveraging Impact services or members of the public.
- Except as noted above, Leveraging Impact will not otherwise disclose your Personally Identifiable Information to third parties without your permission.
- Leveraging Impact reserves the right to use your IP address, resolution settings, browser information, platform type, and originating URLs to help diagnose problems with our server, measure usage, and administer the Site.
- This Site contains links to other web sites. Leveraging Impact is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such sites.
If you have any questions about this Policy or the privacy practices of this Site, please contact Leveraging Impact here.